Chapter 1 :Bruce




This day today, as I stand where I am standing , looking at the deep blue sky and the emptiness within it , only one thought crosses my mind.

Colonel Savez.

As I hold my dagger and hide in the marsh I see dust in the horizon. His vehicle approaches, loaded with a state-of-the-art heavy machine gun. His latest plan is to kill and shoot a couple of rebels who decided to go against him. They come from the village Servia .

That is my village. They are my people.

Savez is only a few feet away from me now. I give out a shout (since I do not like stealth killing) and plunge towards the jeep. It is then that I realize the amazing power of human emotions. In the fraction of a second, the Colonel showed signs of alarm, then fear , then anger and then overconfidence over the dominance of his weaponry in the field of development.

He has a Fixed machine gun. 5 feet long, 1500 rounds. 20,000 bullets. 20,000 people dead.
I have a Dagger, three quarters of a foot long, no ammo, one sharp blade. 1 person dead.

I have agility.
He doesnt.

Within a few seconds he is lying on the floor . I plunged my dagger into his heart. It was surprising that people like him actually HAD a heart. 

I didn't care. I had done my job. I returned to my village.Washed my face. Went to sleep.

My name is Bruce.That's it. I was found in a dumpster in the village and raised by the villagers as their own .
Now the foreigners had captured and ruled over many villages except mine. So my village was their next target. As soon as the villagers realized this they did ONE wrong thing. they started training children as soldiers. I was one of the children.

And this is my Story.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Acid Rainfall